Door access control systems are advanced digital security frameworks that guarantee approved admittance to your home, office or any commercial or residential building. They assure only authorized personnel are entering the structure while keeping unauthorized people out. This can be incredibly proficient in abstaining from trespassing, defacement, and other criminal activities at your site.
Simultaneously, door access control systems improve access to your building. Your family, employees, and other staff never again need to carry keys or open entryways as it was done in the good old days.
Millennium Ultra Software- The best door security systems in the USA
Millennium ultra software is known for delivering incredible experiences with unified software and a hardware solution.
Like all door security systems, Millennium locks and unlocks various doors around your specific site with a strong and simple-to-utilize software. But that’s where the resemblances finish.
Dissimilar to most other door security systems, Millennium isn’t fastened to one specific kind of verification like a card or a fob. All things considered, it depends on something that employees and guests as of now have: a cell phone- which means utilizing a Bluetooth, WiFi, or cell signal.
What makes the Millennium Ultra Software a standalone cloud-based door security system?
Millennium Ultra Software is a cloud-based door security system that secures your building, data, and people against any kind of unauthorized entry. The software is:
- Easy to Install: From mounting regulators to fastening and configuring new gates and cameras, to fetching everything online for remote monitoring and cloud surveillance, installation is as near to “plug and play” as could really be expected.
- Can Integrate with Existing Door Hardware: Though Millennium has its own range of hardware, the software can be integrated with other readers, controllers, security camera equipment, or any type of hardware.
- Remote Access: A novel benefit of cloud-based, integrated door security systems is the power to access/control/manage all doors and cameras remotely, from a cell phone or any other device. This considers quicker incident reaction and correspondence when issues emerge, also the capacity to get proactive security notifications.
- Dynamic Directory Integration and Secure User Management: Integration with your Active Directory permits you to smoothly onboard and configure new workers, revamp credentials, or alter permits and do updates during relieving, with undeniably less manual intervention.
- Video Integration: Systems that locally coordinate with all or portions of your current security environment make a unified perspective on all physical facilities conceivable. This incorporates the capacity to handily add new cameras and entryway security to your current door security system without extra modules or any other plugins.
- Automatic Configuration: Integrated, cloud-based door security systems let you automatically configure new entrances, users, regulators, and other elements as you add them to your association, based on your current approval system and settings.
- Adaptability to Move Doors: Short rundown arrangements that consequently move and update settings, setup, and recorded information when you move existing doors between spaces on your regulator, or between various regulators by and large, during door rewiring, for example, or when now is the right time to supplant a unit.
- PreBuiltAuxiliary Ports: On the controller, look for auxiliary ports that permit you to interface and design fire alarms, physical buttons, radios, and other fringe gadgets to the door framework. That way you can undoubtedly fuse fringe security gadgets into your incorporated door security system for a more thorough and strong security solution.
Features of Millennium Ultra Software Door Security System
- Expandable for sites with thousands of doors
- Supports an unlimited number of readers
- Pre-licensed for up to 5 users
- Mobile-friendly web access
- Predictable monthly subscription cost
- Introduced software features
- 24/7 automated alarm notifications
- Includes periodic automatic upgrades and
- Upgrades- eliminates obsolescence
- Expandable for sites with thousands of doors
- Intuitive UI for simplified operation
- Quick remote troubleshooting
- Works with all versions of Millennium
- Low deployment costs
- Automatic upgrades include all newly
Millennium Ultra Software has been hailed as a comprehensive and robust door security system in the USA by many experts and end-users. Whether you’re boosting an existing legacy door security system or developing a brand-new system from scratch, your software should operate in pair with your other building systems, be easy to govern, and deliver a dedicated, safe experience in every situation.
Interested in installing a Millennium Door Security System in your space? Call (866) 455-5222 or fill out the form.