Mobile Connect - A Keyless Mobile Access Control
Flexible mobile credentials to open doors from anywhere
Millennium Keyless Mobile Access Control System
The Millennium keyless mobile access control system credentials offers access
to secured buildings, rooms and common areas with one click from any
internet connected smartphone.
Also known as Mobile connect, it provides increased security, enables ease of operation
and the flexibility to easily access doors by approved users. All mobile
connect credentials are securely managed through the Millennium
software platform and are easily assigned through the administrator to
all mobile-enabled employees, students or assigned personnel.
The Millennium keyless access control system is the most versatile mobile access systems in the market as they work with any reader. One does not need
to replace existing hardware to use the mobile credentials as the
system is designed to work with any entry hardware linked through the
Millennium access control software unlike the competition.
When using the mobile connect app, the system operator must first
register mobile credentials within the Millennium software platform
system, and provide the users with any necessary software permission.
System operators have full control over issuing and revoking
credentials. Revoked credentials can be reassigned, allowing for
Benefits of Millennium Keyless Mobile Access Control
MGI mobile credential can perform touch-free locking and unlocking of door remotely
Works with all readers, so there is no need to replace existing hardware
System operators can generate reports or review real-time dashboards on any device
MGI mobile credentials can be reused, transferred, and deactivated
MGI mobile credential is great for administrators because it gives them complete control over issuing and revoking credentials
Now With Geo-Fencing
The NEW Geo-Fencing tag offers an extra layer of security, convenience of operation, and the ability for authorized users to access doors when the NFC tag is close to the reader. All NFC tags are controlled securely through the Millennium software platform and are readily assigned to all mobile-enabled workers, students or other staff by the administrator.
Millennium NEW Geo-Fencing Benefits
- Employees can now use their smartphones as key cards and fobs to open all doors
- Works with all readers, is simple to install, and connects with current hardware system
- Administrators can lock down, control doors and manage credentials remotely
MGI end-user benefits
Why MGI's Mobile Connect ?
MGI’s suite of access control system provides the technology for heightened
security without feeling intrusive.
- Use your smartphone to unlock doors from anywhere
- Always have access to your building and never worry about forgetting your office or house key card again
- With Geo-Fencing, eliminate the ongoing cost of creating and managing new keyfobs and cards
- Increase convenience for users to just use their smartphones for door entry
Flexible and reliable
- Works with ALL readers, no need to replace existing hardware
- Save money on replacement cards with easy credential assignment