The Future of Access Control
With Cloud-Based Security Solutions
Elevate Your Security Game with Millennium and unleash Control, Visibility, and Reliability in the Cloud
Why Choose MILLENNIUM's Cloud-Based Solution?
Benefit from MILLENNIUM’s cloud-based solution’s advanced security features, including AWS certification and robust protection software, ensuring your data is safeguarded against cyber threats.
Enjoy peace of mind with nightly backups and software updates, ensuring your system is always up-to-date and your data is protected against loss.
With MILLENNIUM’s cloud-based solution, rely on our expert IT team to manage your data, sparing you the burden of hiring extra staff for server upkeep and data backups. This ensures that businesses can concentrate on their primary operations, while also guaranteeing that their security systems stay current and safeguarded against data loss.
Scale your storage needs effortlessly with MILLENNIUM’s scalable storage solutions, accommodating your growing data requirements without compromising performance or security.
Opt for MILLENNIUM’s cloud-based solution to eliminate the need for expensive hardware investments and reduce ongoing maintenance costs, providing a cost-effective and efficient security solution.
Protecting Premises, People, and Assets within Them.
Discover Cloud for Small and Medium Businesses with MILLENNIUM Solutions
KOLRAM Special Needs Schools
“We have been working with Millennium for 20 years and we have a great relationship. I like the whole team and how easy it is for us to get the reliable parts we need for our projects. The support from your team has been rock solid and I look forward to a continued successful business relationship with Millennium.”
Say goodbye to IT headaches, enhance data security, and scale effortlessly to meet your growth goals. With scalable and effective Cloud-Based security solution, your business can thrive in today's dynamic market.
Embark on Your SMB’s Cloud Journey Today! Explore our comprehensive guide to our single-door cloud-hosted solution, or kickstart your journey with a free demo kit. Experience the power of cloud technology tailored for small businesses.
Designed & Engineered Exceptionally
- Fully secure: Automatic software updates are essential to ensure that the access control system is up-to-date and that any potential vulnerabilities are handled. The cloud should be optimally patched. With a cloud-based access control system like Millennium Ultra, updates are carried out quickly resulting in increased security and efficiency.
- Quick support: We are just a call or click away to offer support. Whether you are facing an issue with the hardware or just need help adjusting a user’s permissions, we are always there for you. With a cloud-based access control system, we can provide quick remote diagnostic action anywhere and at any time.
- Cost- and time-effective: Cloud-based access control not only spares you from having to pay for your server, but operators can easily manage employee access by themselves without having to hire a dedicated IT team. Many functions related to cloud-based access control are either faster or completely automated, which also saves you time.
- Scalability: Cloud-based access control software like Millennium Ultra lets you scale your business smoothly every time you expand to a new place or your facilities and employees grow in size. The software can process a high number of users while delivering a simplified experience.
Millennium access control solution - Benefit the Most from the Cloud
- Simplified Management: With cloud-based access control, managing thousands of keys can be quick from any internet-ready device. You can use your smartphone as the credential of choice to simply access management even further because you don’t need to handle physical credentials like a key card or fob, stressing about taking care of it or what will happen if you lost them.
- Access your system from anywhere: The operator can easily access the platform using a secure login from any device (even a smartphone) from virtually anywhere.
- Negligible System Downtime: Millennium Ultra meets the highest industry standards. The chances of system downtime are near to impossible.
- Centralized Data Management: Another great benefit of a cloud-based access control system is centralized data management. Your information is stored in a secure location. You can easily update access credentials, add and delete users, edit/view reports, etc.
- Industries Served
- Real-Estate and
- Many more
Unlimited number of locations can be managed by a single dashboard
Cloud-Based Video Management
- Protect your company and people proactively, analyze events quickly, and access untapped functional insights with video security.
- Explore all your camera feeds and checks footage from anywhere and from any device with our competent cloud-based video management software.
Millennium Ultra with 2N® Intercom Integration
- Millennium s Elevator Access Control System has a 3rd party integration – 2N intercom that enables a user to enter a building and get access to an elevator to reach the specified floor.
- Through a contact list and call button, calling a building resident for authorization is a simple process.
- The purpose of this integration is to control and manage building and elevator access to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
Mobile Optimized Cloud-Based Software
- Unparalleled convenience: Convenience and security are two of the major biggest benefits of cloud-based mobile access control systems.