Cloud-Based Access Control Software
A robust and feature-rich cloud-based access control software that prevents unauthorized access to a facility, building, or individual office. Known as an industry leader, Millennium empowers you with control, visibility, and reliability.
Protecting Premises, People, and Assets within Them.
Designed & Engineered Exceptionally
- Fully secure: Automatic software updates are essential to ensure that the access control system is up-to-date and that any potential vulnerabilities are handled. The cloud should be optimally patched. With a cloud-based access control system like Millennium Ultra, updates are carried out quickly resulting in increased security and efficiency.
- Quick support: We are just a call or click away to offer support. Whether you are facing an issue with the hardware or just need help adjusting a user’s permissions, we are always there for you. With a cloud-based access control system, we can provide quick remote diagnostic action anywhere and at any time.
- Cost- and time-effective: Cloud-based access control not only spares you from having to pay for your server, but operators can easily manage employee access by themselves without having to hire a dedicated IT team. Many functions related to cloud-based access control are either faster or completely automated, which also saves you time.
- Scalability: Cloud-based access control software like Millennium Ultra lets you scale your business smoothly every time you expand to a new place or your facilities and employees grow in size. The software can process a high number of users while delivering a simplified experience.
Millennium access control solution - Benefit the Most from the Cloud
- Simplified Management: With cloud-based access control, managing thousands of keys can be quick from any internet-ready device. You can use your smartphone as the credential of choice to simply access management even further because you don’t need to handle physical credentials like a key card or fob, stressing about taking care of it or what will happen if you lost them.
- Access your system from anywhere: The operator can easily access the platform using a secure login from any device (even a smartphone) from virtually anywhere.
- Negligible System Downtime: Millennium Ultra meets the highest industry standards. The chances of system downtime are near to impossible.
- Centralized Data Management: Another great benefit of a cloud-based access control system is centralized data management. Your information is stored in a secure location. You can easily update access credentials, add and delete users, edit/view reports, etc.
- Industries Served
- Real-Estate and
- Many more
Unlimited number of locations can be managed by a single dashboard
Cloud-Based Video Management
- Protect your company and people proactively, analyze events quickly, and access untapped functional insights with video security.
- Explore all your camera feeds and checks footage from anywhere and from any device with our competent cloud-based video management software.
Millennium Ultra with 2N® Intercom Integration
- Millennium s Elevator Access Control System has a 3rd party integration – 2N intercom that enables a user to enter a building and get access to an elevator to reach the specified floor.
- Through a contact list and call button, calling a building resident for authorization is a simple process.
- The purpose of this integration is to control and manage building and elevator access to prevent the entry of unauthorized persons.
Mobile Optimized Cloud-Based Software
- Unparalleled convenience: Convenience and security are two of the major biggest benefits of cloud-based mobile access control systems.